Certification is in increasing demand in the dental industry. More and more employers are looking at certification to assess whether an individual possesses the skills and knowledge required for successful performance in a particular job role. Employers want to hire the best qualified individual who will make a positive contribution to quality patient care.
By becoming certified in your field of expertise, and by maintaining that certification year after year, you show your employer that you:
• Have met standards that have been established and verified by a third-party organization
• Are dedicated to maintaining quality and competency in your work on a regular basis
These are powerful statements that speak volumes about you as a professional. Certification indeed demonstrates to your employer, and to the public, that you are committed to your profession and that you want to continue to learn and grow.
5 reasons to get certified
1. You’ll be ahead of the competition
2. You’ll qualify for jobs with employers that set the highest standards
3. You can expand your scope of practice
4. You can increase your earning potential
5. You’ll build your reputation in your professional field
Get certified today with the American Dental Coders Association